Low Voltage Buzzer
An essential electrical part for use in physics, electrical circuits, sound experiments, and other general lab use. Strong plastic construction.
- Works with 1V up to 4.5V DC
- Includes a 7/8" buzzer on a base with two holes for mounting and minimum 3" long connecting wires
- Rated current: max. 20mA
- Sound Pressure Level: min. 70dB
- Frequency: 400±100Hz
- Operating temperature range: -10°C~60°C
- Storage temperature range: -10°C~70°C
- Weight: 10g
- Color: White
|Rated current||max. 20mA|
|Sound Pressure Level||min. 70dB|
|Operating temperature range||-10°C~60°C|
|Storage temperature range||-10°C~70°C|
- 1.5V-3V DC Small Electric Motor
- 5V Passive Buzzer Module
- 3V to 12V DC Power Supply
- 12V Piezo Buzzer
- 2-Channel Relay Module
Note: These are similar products, and each product is different, so research is required to find the best fit for your needs.
Handle with care as the buzzer may produce a loud noise that can cause hearing damage. Use appropriate safety equipment while working with the buzzer.