Depilatory Wax granules designed for stripless waxing. Softens at 140ºF and melts at 144ºF. This wax is also known as hard wax.
- No Strips Needed Leaves No Residue
- SIZE: 1 Lb. and up
- Remove lid from container
- Place into appropriate warming unit
- Warm wax until it has a peanut butter-like consistency
- Prior to hair removal use spatula to test temperature by applying wax to inside of wrist
- Apply a desensitizing solution to numb the area of hair removal surface oils (NOTE: Sensitive skin will benefit from powder application prior to waxing)
- Using spatula, apply wax thinly and evenly in the direction of hair growth
- As wax is cooling, press and smooth wax firmly in the direction of hair growth
- While holding skin taut, lift end of the wax strip
- Grip strip firmly and pull quickly at a 45 degree angle in the opposite direction of which applied
- Following hair removal, apply an after wax skin soothing lotion and remove any wax residue
NOTE: For best results, stir wax periodically to prolong effectiveness.
Sold in 1-pound bags.