Dial Thermometers are an excellent choice for many applications including food & beverage quality control, general lab use, asphalt/concrete testing, and soil & compost testing. The dial thermometer is great for determining development and agitation times in film processing as well as heating and refrigeration applications, and aqua culture.
DIALTS0220F: Dial Thermometer Small 0 - 220 F
- Range of 0 to 220°F with a 2°F subdivision
- Recalibration nut
- Corrosion resistant, stainless steel case & stem
- Plastic, water tight dial cover
- Easy to read
- Tolerance + 1%
- 1 inch face diameter, 5 inch stem length allows for a perfect fit into a shirt pocket or holder
- Bimetal design ensures instant and accurate readings
These great thermometers are used most extensively in the food or automotive industries. Every cook will have one tucked in their pocket. In fact their value is so important that the FDA and USDA strongly recommend using a food thermometer when cooking meat and poultry to ensure that a temperature sufficient to destroy food borne bacteria, such as Salmonella and Escherichia coli, is reached.
A food thermometer helps you:
- cook food to a safe temperature
- prevent overcooking and get the best flavor
- take the guesswork out of cooking