RE140RAWIRE DC Motor with Lead Wires
The RE140RAWIRE DC Motor with Lead Wires is a high-speed motor designed for a range of applications such as motorized toys, robots, hobbies, model cars, and technology education kits. The motor operates within an operating range of 1.0V - 3.0V with a nominal voltage of 1.5V. It has a current of 0.13A - 0.37A and a power output of 0.21W. With standard magnets, the motor can run at speeds of 5700 rpm, or 3500 rpm with strong magnets. The motor dimensions are 40 mm L x 21 mm D, and it weighs 22g (0.8 oz).
- High-speed motor with heat-sealed wires
- Operating range of 1.0V - 3.0V
- Nominal voltage of 1.5V
- Current of 0.13A - 0.37A
- Power output of 0.21W
- Speeds of 5700 rpm with standard magnets, or 3500 rpm with strong magnets
- Dimensions: 40 mm L x 21 mm D
- Weight: 22g (0.8 oz)
|Operating Range||1.0V - 3.0V|
|Current||0.13A - 0.37A|
|Speed||5700 rpm (With standard magnets) or 3500 (with strong magnets)|
|Shaft||2mm x 8mm|
|Lead Wires||10" (25 cm)|
- RE140RA DC Motor
- RE140RA DC Motor with Terminals
- RE140RA DC Motor with Gearbox
- RE140RA DC Motor with Encoder
- RE140RA DC Motor with Wheels
Note: These are similar products, and each product is different, so research is required to find the best fit for your needs.
Perfect for motorized toy enthusiasts, robot builders, hobbyists, and educators interested in technology education kits.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Just what we needed for our science project