This translucent plastic funnel allows for convenient pouring of liquids into containers. It is a useful tool for safe pouring in the laboratory.
Made of Polypropylene, it is resistant to all inorganic acids, bases and salt solutions. It is also safe to be used with many organic chemicals including alcohols.
"polypropylene chemical resistance" is well studied and compatibility charts can be found online.
Design include thin lines embossed on the outer body of the funnel allowing the air to exit from your container while the liquid is entering. This results a continuous and smooth flow of liquid. The lower part of the stem is cut on a 45 degree angle to direct the flow of liquid to one point and avoid random splashes.
- Mouth/ Rim diameter: 150 mm (6 inches)
- Stem length: 110 mm (more than 4 inches)
- Over all height: More thant 230 mm (more than 9 inches)
- Stem inner diameter: 12 mm
- Stem outer diameter: 15 - 17 mm