Mini DC Motors 3V 6V Low Torque 16500 Rpm Max
This Mini DC Motor is a low-torque motor that operates at a maximum speed of 16500 RPM. It comes in a small size of 15 x 20 x 25 mm with an overall shaft length of 38 mm and an exposed shaft length of 7.5 mm up to 8 mm. The motor has a shaft diameter of 2.0 mm and a rated voltage of 3V. It is perfect for DIY toy cars, scientific experiments, and student projects. The motor weighs about 15g and has a no-load current of about 350mA and a stalled current of 1.3A.
- Low-torque motor
- Operates at a maximum speed of 16500 RPM
- Small size of 15 x 20 x 25 mm
- Overall shaft length of 38 mm and an exposed shaft length of 7.5 mm up to 8 mm
- Shaft diameter of 2.0 mm
- Rated voltage of 3V
- Perfect for DIY toy cars, scientific experiments, and student projects
- No-load current of about 350mA and a stalled current of 1.3A
|Motor size:||15 x 20 x 25 MM|
|Overall shaft length:||38 MM|
|Exposed shaft:||7.5 MM up to 8 MM|
|Shaft diameter:||2.0 MM|
|No-load current:||About 350mA|
- DC130 Motor for DIY Toy Car
- DC Motor for Robot Science Projects
- Miniature Low-Torque Motor for Electronic Devices
- Hobby Motor for Model Planes and Boats
- Small Low-Voltage Motor for Solar-Powered Projects
Note: These are similar products, and each product is different, so research is required to find the best fit for your needs.
Perfect for students and hobbyists interested in creating DIY toy cars, scientific experiments, and small electronic projects that require a low-torque motor. The Mini DC Motors 3V 6V Low Torque 16500 Rpm Max is small, lightweight, and easy to use, making it an ideal choice for beginners.