The Nickel Electrode or Nickel Anodes is a high-purity (>99%) nickel electrode with dimensions of 5" x 3/4" x 3/64" (12cm x 2cm x 1.2mm). It is designed for use in demonstration, chemical experiments, and physics experiments related to density, magnetism, and heat conductivity. The electrode is suitable for single metal assemblies for voltaic cells or in various other chemical or electricity experiments.
- High-purity (>99%) nickel electrode
- Dimensions of 5" x 3/4" x 3/64" (12cm x 2cm x 1.2mm)
- Used in chemical and physics experiments related to density, magnetism, and heat conductivity
- Stamped with a 2-letter code to identify the metal
- Sold individually or in discounted quantities
|Size (l x w)||5" x 3/4" or 125 x 20mm|
Warning: Metals have sharp edges. For professional use or use under supervision only.