Rubber Pipette Filler
The Rubber Pipette Filler is a convenient tool used to release air, draw solution, and precisely release solution from a pipette. It is designed to fill both glass and plastic pipettes safely.
- Convenient and easy to use
- Allows for precise solution dispensing
- Works with both glass and plastic pipettes
- Insert the top of the pipette in the bottom of the pipette filler.
- Release air from the pipette filler by squeezing valve "A" on the top of the pipette filler while simultaneously squeezing the bulb. The amount of air released should be dependent on the size of the pipette being used. More air should be released for larger volume pipettes.
- Insert the tip of the pipette into the solution to be dispensed.
- Siphon solution into the pipette to the desired level by squeezing valve "S" on the bottom of the pipette filler. This uses the vacuum created in the bulb to draw solution into the pipette. Avoid drawing solution into the pipette filler.
- Empty the pipette by squeezing valve "E" on the side tube. This will help to release solution at the desired rate and to the desired level.
- It is best to fill the pipette past the zero mark on step 4 (valve "S") and then draw the level down to the zero mark on step 6 (valve "E"). Once the pipette is filled to the desired level, the contents can be dispensed using valve "E".
Cautions: Handle with care. Do not use with corrosive or volatile liquids. Keep away from heat and flames.