The Dual Scale Lever Balance features a single pan balance with a three point base and a leveling screw. This balance has a dual scale of 0-250g with 1g intervals and 0-1 kg with 10 g intervals. The scale range can be changed by lowering or raising the mass on the pointer arm.
- Capacity: 0-250 grams and 0-1000 grams
- 2 gram accuracy in 250 gram range
- 99% accuracy
- An inexpensive and accurate single pan balance with two ranges
- Balance frame is constructed of an aluminum die-casting on a cast iron, three-point base
- Overall dimensions 385 x 290mm (Height x Width)
- Pan (aluminum) 155 x 45 mm (Diameter x Depth)
This is a metal scale, which adds to its durability. The pan is made of aluminum and is much greater than your traditional Hamilton scale. It is great for weighing letters, small amounts of food, and many other small items. The platform pan also features a hook that can be used for weighing as well. This balance is great for use at home, lab, or office.