The MB-2610 mechanical triple beam balance is suitable for physics and chemistry experiments, analytical weighing in chemical works, medical hygiene weighing, foodstuff, agriculture, textiles, electronics, mines, scientific research institutions, high school science labs, universities, colleges and more. It is a low cost, durable weighing solution for items up to 2610 grams with a 0.1 gram accuracy.
- Beam Calibrations : 10 x 0.1g; 100 x 10g; 500 x 100g
- Scale Dimensions: 18” (L) x 3” (W) x 5.5” (H)
Weighing Platform: 6” diameter (round)
- Durable Construction - Three beams made of high quality aluminum alloy. The ground agate plane improves accuracy and lengthens life of operation. Triple beam direct reading, magnetic
damping, durable metal construction
- Operation - After placing the balance on a smooth, flat surface, slide the weights up into the slot on the respective beam (center and behind), and into the zero position.
- Zeroing - With all sliding weights in zero position, the pointer should be near zero. For exact zero, adjust the knurled knob, which is located at the left end of the beam.
- Attachment Weights - Three pre-calibrated attachment weights are included to extend the weighing range.
- Total capacity is 2610 grams when attachment weights are suspended from the pivots. Without the weights, the capacity is 610 grams.
Capacity without attachment weights: 610 grams
Capacity with attachment weights: 2610 grams
Readability: 0.1 grams
Weighing units: grams
Width: 5.78 inches
Height: 6.75 inches
Depth: 18.38 inches
Weight: 6 lbs.
MADE IN CHINA